Want to stay up to date on Steamboat happenings?
As the winter draws nearer, check back here for updates on Steamboat Resort. Four Seasons Steamboat will keep you posted on important news, such as resort plans for Covid-19, ski pass deals, activity opening and closures, and events!
Worry-Free Vacation Policy
Steamboat Resort, much like Four Seasons Steamboat, has adjusted their policy to ensure that you feel confident when booking your vacation. The Worry-Free Vacation policy allows for a refund or credit, along with more flexible cancellation policies on Steamboat Ski Resort products. Four Seasons Steamboat has been working hard to mirror these policies in order to provide a safe booking and vacationing experience for our own guests. Click here for our relaxed booking policy.
Ski Season 20/21
The resort has been working diligently to provide a safe skiing experience for the 20/21 season. Based on local and statewide policies and guidelines, the resort has begun to enact responses for social distancing,
group guidelines, and other Covid-19 changes.
Below are just some of the ways the resort is preparing for new operations:
- Advanced reservations systems for mountain access when necessary
- Contactless ordering and payment at our restaurants and retail outlets
- Reconfiguration of lift access along with maze management
- Social distancing protocols including SnowSports School lesson sizes
- Expanded outdoor dining options
- Technology solutions to minimize person to person contact
- Voluntary free COVID-19 testing available for employees
- Partnerships with health entities and strategic alliances with resort partners for best practices for health and cleanliness getting to, arriving and while at Steamboat Ski Resort
For more information, click here.
This summer, the base area has a multitude of family-friendly activities that you can still participate in! The Outlaw Mountain Coaster, Scenic Gondola Rides and Maverick Mini Golf is available at the base area. For more information and hours of operation, click here.