Terms and Conditions
1. Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered "guaranteed" until a signed rental lease agreement and payment of 50-100% of the total rental fee including tax, plus 100 % of processing fees, insurance, damage waivers, and cleaning fees, or any additional items, are received by Agent at the appropriate office. Reservations consisting of two or less rental nights or reservations booked 14 days or less prior to arrival date will require payment in full on reservation date. Reservations consisting of three or more rental nights require 50% payment of rental fees plus 100% of processing, insurance, damage waivers, or any additional items on reservation made date. The remainder is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival date to secure the rental property. If you would like the payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the one on file, or there are no valid credit cards on file, then it is the guest responsibility to call or send in the payment prior to the 30 days. FSPM will automatically charge the credit card on file if no other arrangements are made by guest prior to the 30 days. If payment in full is not received by FSPM 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation without refund.
2. Accepted Forms of Payment- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Cash. Personal Checks may be accepted 45 days or more prior to arrival.
3. Security Deposit - A Security/Damage deposit is required for each reservation and varies depending on the size of the property. This fee will be collected as part of the reservation and will be returned within 15 days of the departure date, provided proper check-out procedures are followed, and there is no breakage or damage to the premises.
4. Confirmation of reservation(s) - Confirmation of the reservation will be emailed or mailed to Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation advance payment. Guest(s) may also print confirmation from Agent's website after signing and returning the Vacation Rental Lease Agreement. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be directed to the reservations department immediately.
5. Refund Policy - Agent(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, Satellite Receivers, DVD players, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved) ~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival ~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved ~
6. Acts of God - Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
7. Age Requirements - Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to Agent. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. No Fraternities, No Sororities, No House Parties, No exceptions! Violations of this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of any monies. The agent reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
8. Administrative Reservation/ Processing Fee - All reservations are subject to an administrative processing fee of $50.00 plus applicable taxes.
9. Reservation Change Fee - All reservations that need date and/or property changes are subject to a non-refundable $35.00 rescheduling fee per change. All changes must be made no less than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
10. Check-In/Check-Out Times - CHECK-IN TIME IS After 4:00 PM - Check-in takes place at the at your rental unit. Entry instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder two to three days before your date of arrival. Keys or electronic entry are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. Agent will use reasonable efforts to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) occupancy at check-in time, but Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy. CHECK-OUT TIME IS before 10:00 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS! Please follow the Check Out instructions emailed to the reservation holder and is strictly enforced so that Agent has adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Guests that do not vacate the rental property by 10:00 AM without the consent of the Agent are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
11. Maximum Occupancy - At all times, the maximum occupancy is the number the home sleeps, including infants. Occupancy limits are in accordance with rules of the State Fire Marshall's Office. Sleeping limits shows as (for instance) "sleeps 6". If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval and payment, guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property. Any security payments and all rent will be subject to forfeiture. Absolutely No House Parties Allowed!!
12. Furnishings - Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s).
13. Linens - A basic supply of linen is provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. The startup set of supplies (TP, Papertowels, etc..) are not replenished during your stay
14. Rental Assignment Change - Agent reserves the right to change Rental Assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental property, or if the unit becomes unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available properties or receiving a complete refund.
15. No Smoking – there is absolutely no smoking of tobacco or cannabis products inside the property. If detected after checkout a $300 fee will be assessed to cover the cost of removing the smell and the extra cleaning charges.
16. Pets - You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in or on the premises unless Agent has expressly authorized such use. Some homes allow pets (DOGS ONLY). The NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee is $50.00 per pet. This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning
caused by the pet. Prior permission must be granted for pets. Specific rules must be followed. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises. IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $200 fine, immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments. (Please Initial One of the Following)
I am traveling with pet ______ # of pets I am not traveling with pet ____
Please Initial: ______________
17. Fireplaces - Gas fireplaces are seasonal and may not be non-operational from May 15th through September 15th!
18. Firewood - Rental properties are not provided with firewood. It can be obtained from local markets at reasonable rates.
19. Listings and Pricing - Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on Agent's website(s) is current and accurate. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice.
20. Indemnification and Hold Harmless - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
21. Violation of Agreement - If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
22. Credit Card Agreement - I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee of payment to Agent. I agree to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. I accept all terms of the lease agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with Agent. I understand that these costs will be charged to my credit card. In the absence of another payment arrangement, I authorize Agent to charge my credit card for payment of these items. Agent may use any funds received from me upon Agent's receipt of such funds.
23. Lost and Found – Agent nor property owner will be responsible for guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during stay. If we are able to find an item left behind, we can ship it to the registered guest upon request. The guest will be charged a $35 processing fee to retrieve the item from the property and take it to a mailing center (UPS Store or PostNet). At that time the mailing center will call the Guest to get shipping and packing information and the Guest agrees to pay them for their services. Items unclaimed will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time the agent reserves the right to dispose of or may elect to donate the item(s) to a local charity.
24. Cancellations - If a guest wishes to cancel a reservation more than 30 days prior to the arrival date, there will be a 25% cancellation fee of the total rental. In the event of such cancellation, Guest shall receive a refund equal to the total amount paid to date less the 25% cancellation fee, paid within 10 business days of receipt of notice of cancellation. If Guest cancels this reservation within 30 days of the arrival date and after the Guest has paid the total amount of the rental, reasonable efforts will be made to rebook the home and Guest will receive 75% of the total net rental (without tax) actually received from any replacement guest booked into the canceled dates, but shall not otherwise receive any refund. Funds will be returned to Guest within 10 business days of receipt of funds from any replacement guest. If Guest cancels this reservation within 30 days of the arrival date but has not paid the total amount of the rental, there will not be any refund. Failure to make final payment within 30 days of the arrival date may result in cancellation of the booking without refund. There are no exceptions to the cancellation policy. For example there are no refunds for issues including but not limited to: inclement weather, travel-related issues or other circumstances beyond the Guests’s control. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Please review your policy details and know what is covered in your travel insurance policy. Guests are responsible for all damage caused by their actions or negligence while staying in a property. Damage deposits, credit card authorizations and damage protection services may apply, and will vary by reservation.