At Four Seasons Steamboat, we provide quality and premium vacation properties creating the base for unforgettable vacations in the heart of the Colorado Rockies. As a growing vacation home rental company, we are committed to improving our process, our guests’ experiences and vacation home owner satisfaction. As a boutique vacation home rental company, the Four Seasons Steamboat team enjoys flexibility and agility in operations and process that our larger competitors can’t.
Housekeeping Supervisor Position
As a Housekeeping Supervisor with Four Seasons Steamboat, you will work with us to ensure our properties provide first-class accommodations and an unparalleled guest experience. You will lead housekeeping for our entire portfolio of vacation and second homes, scheduling cleans based on arrivals and departures of guests and owners.
- Schedule housekeeping operations, creating a welcoming environment for our guests and owners by ensuring homes are clean and cared for.
- Conduct regular quality control inspections prior to guest and owner arrivals
- Assist with scheduling, distribution of tickets, ordering and organizing supplies, as assigned by the manager
- Manage an efficient and high-quality team of housekeeping resources, ensuring all are trained, effective, and adhere to our policies and procedures
- Train and monitor use of company apps and checklists.
- Support your team with escalated guest and homeowner concerns by responding to emails, calls, and tickets
- Assist housekeeping teams during peak periods.
- Assist with laundry flow, collecting dirty laundry for pick up when needed, and managing laundry inventory
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone and personal email address
- Driving inclement weather conditions as required
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example while embodying our company values
- Highly responsive and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the waist
- Push, pull, and lift less than or equal to 20 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and twist
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Reasonable comfort level with computers and smart devices
- Access to the internet and the ability to check your email on a daily basis
Hourly Wage: $28 and up, depending on experience. Email your resume to email@example.com