This unit is not availabile for online booking.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered "guaranteed" until a signed rental lease agreement and payment of 50% of the total rental fee including taxes, processing fees, insurance, damage waivers, and cleaning fees, or any additional items, are received by Agent by credit card payment or check. The remainder is due no less than 30 days prior to arrival date to secure the rental property. If you would like the payment to be charged to any other credit card, other than the one on file, or there are no valid credit cards on file, then it is the guest responsibility to call or send in the payment prior to the 30 days. Agent will automatically charge the credit card on file if no other arrangements are made by guest prior to the 30 days. If payment in full is not received by Agent 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation without refund.
2. Accepted Forms of Payment- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Personal Checks may be accepted 45 days or more prior to arrival.
3. Damage Protection - Four Seasons Steamboat offers a Property Protection Program for a charge of either $59 or $79 depending on the property booked. This damage protection program covers up to either $1500 ($59 fee) or $3000 ($79.00 fee) in accidental damage to your rented unit that occurs during your covered occupancy. Agent is responsible for filing all program claims on behalf of the guests and the guest will be notified in writing of any such claim. Guest verification may be required in certain cases. Guest will be responsible for the cost of repair of all damages that exceeds the coverage Limit of the Property Protection Program. The amount you pay for the Property Protection Program includes any related insurance, technology-support, service, and claims adjudication costs, along with administrative fees charged by Agent for making this coverage available. This program does not cover intentional damage, those damages resulting from the negligence of guest, or damages from non-compliance with the terms of this agreement. Determination of actual damages will be at the sole discretion of Agent and the program underwriter. Please see detailed program description for more information: https://insurestays.com/property-protection-guest-summary/.
4. Confirmation of reservation(s) - Confirmation of the reservation will be emailed or mailed to Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation advance payment. Guest(s) may also print confirmation from Agent's website after signing and returning the Vacation Rental Lease Agreement. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be directed to the reservations department immediately.
5. Refund Policy - Agent(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, Satellite Receivers, DVD players, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved) ~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival ~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved ~
6. Acts of God - Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
7. Age Requirements - Guests under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to Agent. Any reservations made under false pretenses will result in loss of advance payments and possible removal of guest from rental unit. No Fraternities, No Sororities, No House Parties, No exceptions! Violations of this will result in immediate eviction with no refund of any monies. The agent reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
8. Check-In/Check-Out Times - CHECK-IN TIME IS After 4:00 PM - Check-in takes place at the at your rental unit. Entry instructions will be emailed to the reservation holder two to three days before your date of arrival. Keys or electronic entry are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. Agent will use reasonable efforts to have the rental property ready for Guest(s) occupancy at check-in time, but Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy. CHECK-OUT TIME IS before 10:00 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS! Please follow the Check Out instructions emailed to the reservation holder and is strictly enforced so that Agent has adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Guests that do not vacate the rental property by 10:00 AM without the consent of the Agent are subject to a fee equal to one (1) rental day.
9. Maximum Occupancy - At all times, the maximum occupancy is the number the home sleeps, including infants. Occupancy limits are in accordance with rules of the State Fire Marshall's Office. Sleeping limits shows as (for instance) "sleeps 6". If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval and payment, guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property. Any security payments and all rent will be subject to forfeiture. Absolutely No House Parties Allowed!!
The number of guests in the residence at any one time may not exceed twice the maximum overnight occupancy of the residence. Failure to observe this restriction, such as for an unauthorized event or party, will result in immediate termination of the rental, forfeit of all monies paid and a $1000 Unauthorized Event Fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
10. Furnishings - Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be taken out or transferred from one property to another. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s).
11. Linens - A basic supply of linen is provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. The startup set of supplies (TP, Papertowels, etc..) are not replenished during your stay.
12. Rental Assignment Change - Agent reserves the right to change Rental Assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of a sale of the rental property, or if the unit becomes unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available properties or receiving a complete refund.
13. No Smoking - There is absolutely no smoking of tobacco or cannabis products inside the property. If detected after checkout a $500 fee will be assessed to cover the cost of removing the smell and the extra cleaning charges.
14. Pets - Most of our properties do not allow pets. Some homes allow pets (DOGS ONLY), and if you have booked a property that allows pets, the restrictions for those pets are listed in the last sentence of this paragraph. You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in or on the premises unless Agent has expressly authorized such use as stated below. The NON-REFUNDABLE pet fee is $75.00 per pet. This fee does not cover damage, breakage, or extra cleaning caused by the pet. Prior permission must be granted for pets. Specific rules per property must be followed. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises. IMPORTANT: Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in a $500 fine, immediate eviction and loss of all rents and security payments. Your unit's particular pet restrictions will be included in booking contract.
15. Fireplaces - Gas fireplaces are seasonal and may not be non-operational from May 15th through September 15th! Rental properties with wood burning fireplaces are not provided with firewood. It can be obtained from local markets at reasonable rates.
16. Parking - Parking spaces at most vacation homes are very limited and parking spots are tightly regulated, especially during the winter season due to snow removal. Each home will have specific parking restrictions conveyed in the check in instructions. Violating these parking restrictions, blocking snow removal and/or blocking access to other homes may result in your vehicle being towed without warning. Your particular unit's parking restrictions will be explained in the booking contract.
17. Listings and Pricing - Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on Agent's website(s) is current and accurate. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice.
18. Indemnification and Hold Harmless - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
19. Prohibited activities: outdoor sleeping, any activity at which more than twice the number of allowed overnight occupants are in attendance, tents or other outdoor structures, whether deemed temporary or permanent, commercial kitchens, the preparation of any food on site for persons other than occupants and their Guests, parking RV or other large camper vans in driveway, use of snowmobiles around the property or in the neighborhood.
20. Violation of Agreement - If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
21. Credit Card Agreement - I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee of payment to Agent. I agree to pay all rent and charges related to property rental. I accept all terms of the lease agreement and accept all liability for rent and charges related to property rental, as well as any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with Agent. I understand that these costs will be charged to my credit card. In the absence of another payment arrangement, I authorize Agent to charge my credit card for payment of these items. Agent may use any funds received from me upon Agent's receipt of such funds.
22. Lost and Found - Agent nor property owner will be responsible for guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during stay. If we are able to find an item left behind, we can ship it to the registered guest upon request. The guest will be charged a $35 processing fee to retrieve the item from the property and take it to a mailing center (UPS Store or PostNet). At that time the mailing center will call the Guest to get shipping and packing information and the Guest agrees to pay them for their services. Items unclaimed will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time the agent reserves the right to dispose of or may elect to donate the item(s) to a local charity.
23. Hot Tubs - If your property is equipped with a private hot tub, the hot tub is fully cleaned and serviced once a week. Please do not get in the tub if you are dirty after a day of enjoying mountain biking, hiking, skiing, or are covered with sunscreen or make up. The hot tub water will be quickly ruined if used for washing off dirt, sweat and oil from sunscreen and make up. Please take a quick shower first. If the hot tub requires a water change after your visit you will be charged $250 for the additional hot tub water change service.
For Summer/Fall reservations through December 17, 2020
If a guest wishes to cancel a reservation 15 or more days prior to the arrival date, then a full refund will be given minus a $50 processing fee. If the guest cancels the reservation within 7-15 days of the arrival date, then a credit will be given to use at the same property within 1 year. (If the nightly fee is higher for the rebooked nights, then the guest will pay the difference. If the nighty fee is lower for the rebooked nights, no refund will be applied). If the guest cancels within 7 days of arrival, then no refund or credit will be given. We encourage you to buy our Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) insurance to ensure you won’t lose any money due to circumstances out of your control.
For Winter arrivals, December 18, 2020 or after:
(Holiday period defined below as 12/18/20-1/2/21)
If a guest wishes to cancel a reservation 30 or more days prior to the arrival date (45 days or more for reservations during the Holiday period), then a full refund will be given minus a $50 processing fee. If the guest cancels the reservation within 7-29 days of the arrival date (30-44 days of the arrival date for the Holiday period), then a credit will be given to use at the same property within 1 year. (If the nightly fee is higher for the rebooked nights, then the guest will pay the difference. If the nighty fee is lower for the rebooked nights, no refund will be applied). If the guest cancels within 7 days of arrival (within 30 days of arrival during the Holiday period), then no refund or credit will be given unless the property is rebooked. The guest would receive 75% of the rebooked amount. We encourage you to buy our Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) insurance to ensure you won’t lose any money due to circumstances out of your control.
Health and safety is our top priority for our guests. Should Steamboat Resort completely close during the Winter Season of 2020 -2021 due to COVID-19, Four Seasons Steamboat will refund any reservations impacted by Steamboat Resort's COVID-19 closure.
Guests that book using American Express or a Debit Card will be charge a 3% cancellation fee regardless of when the cancellation occurs. The 3% cancellation fee is because American Express and Debit Cards do not refund their transaction fees when we request a refund.
Select item(s) and the quantity then press Add To Reservation
|Item Name / Description||Qty.||Price|