At Four Seasons Steamboat, we provide quality and premium vacation properties creating the base for unforgettable vacations in the heart of the Colorado Rockies. As a growing vacation home rental company, we are committed to improving our process, our guests’ experiences and vacation home owner satisfaction. As a boutique vacation home rental company, the Four Seasons Steamboat team enjoys flexibility and agility in operations and process that our larger competitors can’t. We employ state of the market technology solutions to manage nearly every aspect of our business.
Operations Manager Position
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to lead our operations team in Steamboat Springs. The successful Operations Manager will possess excellent management and communication skills with a comprehensive understanding of housekeeping operations, maintenance, and quality control in the vacation rental industry. Attention to detail and task management are critical attributes of the successful candidate.
As Operations Manager you will work closely with the leaders of our Guest Experience, Maintenance and Housekeeping teams to deliver quality outcomes our owners and guests are accustomed to. We are in search of a leader to join our leadership team, setting clear goals for the team and holding them accountable for their performance. Additionally, you will work to improve the efficiency of current processes.
At Four Seasons Steamboat we sell vacation home experiences. This position is not a full time at a desk job. Our business is vacation home rentals and becoming proficient in our product is a must. The Operations Manager will be thoroughly familiar with our 30+ vacation rental homes.
- Work with the Guest Experience Team to manage reservation bookings within a timely response frame, as well as providing feedback and decisions for rental inquiries, maintenance, and guest assistance.
- Work with the Maintenance team to preserve and increase the quality and condition of vacation homes and non-rental properties.
- Manage property management services for second home owners (non-rental portfolio)
- Assist prioritization of maintenance tasks based on staffing, guest and owner arrival.
- Work with the maintenance team to conduct regular property inspections to ensure all properties are properly maintained and identify any issues that need to be addressed.
- Work with the Housekeeping and Quality Control teams provide a superlative experience for Four Seasons Steamboat guest
- Assist Housekeeping with scheduling and prioritization
- Ensure Housekeeping and QC checklists are up to date at each rental home
- Maintain linens and terry inventory, assessing quality of existing inventory, needs
- Previous experience in an operational role with management responsibility within the vacation rental industry is preferred.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams.
- Familiarity with the Steamboat Springs area is required, may consider relevant experience in a similar ski town.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify and address issues
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change focus often, deal with interruptions.
- Availability to work some weekends, early mornings and evenings as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software is needed.
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000, based on experience and ability. Annual bonuses tied to company performance and Management by Objective targets.
Full benefits package including PTO and insurance. Email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com