Who we are: Four Seasons Steamboat is a Steamboat Springs based, family owned and operated, vacation rental home company. We manage a variety of vacation homes, as well as provide property care to a select group of vacation homes that are not rented at all. We want all of our employees to balance work with enjoying everything the Yampa Valley has to offer. We strive to maintain a relaxed, no drama workplace and offer maximum flexibility when it comes to work schedule.
The Four Seasons Steamboat Maintenance Manager will work to maintain our high-quality guest and owner experience by proactively performing and managing all maintenance tasks for our vacation home portfolio. The Manager will be responsible for regular property inspections, scheduling and meeting local contractors for service, bi-annual maintenance inspections of each property and identifying issues.
- Work with Operations and Guest Services staff to identify and resolve a variety of maintenance issues.
- Troubleshoot and repair/service Cable TV, WIFI/Internet, blinds, appliances, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, boilers, etc. and schedule service when needed.
- Meet contractors and vendors on site for deliveries, repairs, etc.
- Conduct bi-annual maintenance inspections of all vacation homes.
- Weekly and every other week home checks of non-rented properties.
- Other duties include items such as, but not limited to:
- Small drywall repair
- Painting touch up
- Hang artwork
- Unpack items purchased/sent by owners and install
- Remove trash
- Install TVs
Four Seasons Steamboat uses a property management system with integrated reservations, housekeeping and maintenance applications, providing customizable, mobile application driven checklists and guest information on your smart phone. Work orders are created, time spent, pictures and notes are entered our mobile application or by desktop.
The Maintenance Manager will work independently, be organized, effectively manage tasks and time and be able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally. The Manager will problem solve, research solutions and fix small issues themselves. The successful candidate will be a critical member of the Four Seasons Steamboat team delivering outstanding vacation experiences for our guests. Generous hourly rate or salary based on experience. Paid vacation, health and wellness benefit, flexible schedule most days.
Call Doug at 970-870-7980 to discuss the position.